What you will learn
As a practicing scrum master in a SAFe organization, you have the tactical skills to coach Agile teams to deliver business value. Build on that solid foundation in the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course and discover how to facilitate success for Agile teams, Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and the organization. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take your leadership skills to the next level. The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course will give you the tools to improve your coaching and facilitation skills, avoid common missteps, and encourage relentless improvement. You’ll learn how to apply Lean, Kanban, DevOps, and SAFe principles to improve team and business outcomes. You’ll up-level your facilitation skills for key Agile and SAFe events, whether they’re in person or across teams and time zones. And you’ll discover how communities of practice can support continuous improvement.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
- How to apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enable, and coach in a multi-team environment
- How to adopt scalable engineering practices, Kanban, DevOps, and Agile architecture to optimize flow
- How to advance your facilitation skills for ART and team event planning, execution, and delivering end-to-end value
- How to build communities of practice to support high-performing teams and ART efficiency
- How to lead distributed teams effectively in remote environments
- The next step in learning as a SAFe Scrum Master
- How to improve coaching and facilitation skills to support teams
- Common anti-patterns to avoid when encouraging relentless improvement at scale
Who Will Benefit
What You Get
The class registration includes:
Attendees of the SAFe SASM course are strongly suggested to have one of the following certificates: SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM).