What you will learn
This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Delivering valuable solutions faster doesn’t involve just engineers developing software. It involves introducing a shared DevOps mindset among all the people who define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven products.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
The SAFe® DevOps course helps people in technical, non-technical, and leadership roles optimize their development value stream from end to end. Take this course with your entire cross-functional team to map your current value stream from concept to cash. Design a Continuous Delivery Pipeline that’s relevant to your business. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP)
- How to incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- How to integrate continuous exploration, integration, and deployment, and release value to end users on demand
- How to design and implement an actionable DevOps transformation plan tailored to your organization
- How to evaluate and improve your current state using tools like the DevOps Health Radar and Transformation Canvas
- DevOps and how it enables strategic business objectives
- The mindset, culture, and technical practices to successfully define, build, test, deploy, and release
- Using value stream mapping to measure flow and spot bottlenecks in the delivery pipeline
Who Will Benefit
What You Get
The class registration includes: