What you will learn
The SAFe® Product Owner and SAFe® Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train (ART). The course and resulting certification give you the guidance and tools to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Learn how product owners and product managers should work together to achieve the best possible customer and business outcomes. The SAFe POPM course will teach you how to adopt a customer-centric approach to building products, using the Scaled Agile Framework® to deliver more value, faster. Topics covered in this course include the daily role of POs and PMs; collaborating with engineering teams and business stakeholders; how to write epics, features, and stories; and how to design, prioritize, build, test, and deliver products with increased productivity and higher quality.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work
- Relating an Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- How to continuously explore the customer-centric mindset
- How POs and PMs plan and execute work during a PI
Who Will Benefit
What You Get
The class registration includes: